Homeopathic medicines are age-old alternative medicines which are prepared from the sources of plants, animals, sarcodes, nosodes, minerals, synthetic medicines, and imperponderabilia. Homeopathy medicines cure diseases by giving substances that produce similar symptoms in healthy individuals. The medicines are given in the pill form, the tablet or liquid form. The potency of the homeopathy medicine is based on the dilution factor and higher the dilution factor the more effective the medicine will be. The treatment uses a lower dosage of medicines to the patients. Homeopathic treatments are tailored based on individual needs also; people with the same symptoms are treated differently. Homeopathy medicines can be bought over-the-counter medicine from any trusted online drugstore at your convenience.
Advantages of using homeopathy medicines:
- Homeopathy medicines are safe to use and free from side-effects
- Medicines can be used by individuals of all age groups
- Homeopathy medicines are highly effective and provide individuals with lost lasting relief from diseases
- Homeopathy medicines are cost-effective
- Homeopathy medicine can strengthen our immune system.
Common homeopathy medicines, sources, and uses:
1. Nux vomica: Nux-vomica tree is also called as vomiting-nut or poison nut tree. The seeds from the nux-vomica tree are used in preparing medicines uses seeds to treat a variety of health issues.
Uses: Nux-vomica helps to treat a range of health conditions like:
- Spinal cord stimulant
- Circulatory stimulant
- Digestive irritability
2. Carbo vegetabilis: The main source of Carbo veg or Carbo vegetabilis is plant charcoal or vegetable charcoal. The wood is heated to become red hot, which is then conserved in a hermetic jar. The ash is pulverized or triturated using lactose sugar and diluted to the desired levels.
Uses: The homeopathy medicine prepared using Carbo vegetabilis is used to treat disorders like:
- Fainting and collapse
3. Lycopodium: Lycopodium clavatum is a wonderful herb with excellent healing properties. The spikes of the plant are used in preparing homeopathic medicine. During summer the spores are collected and drenched in alcohol for a minimum of 5 days. Later, the solution is filtered and the end product we obtained is lycopodium. Lycopodium is used in treating both acute and chronic diseases.
Uses: Homeo medicine prepared by using lycopodium can treat several conditions and other symptom. A few of them are listed below:
- Digestive disorders
- Urogenital problems
- Chest infection
4. Belladonna: The leaf and the root of the belladonna plant are used in medicine to treat various diseases. Though the plant is poisonous it is used in several medications from ancient times and it also available as a supplement in many drug stores.
Medicinal Uses: The important chemicals found in belladonna (deadly nightshade) are atropine and scopolamine. Belladonna is used to treat:
- Bronchial spasm in asthma patients
- Whooping cough
- Great muscle relaxant
- Hay fever
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Motion sickness
- Stomach ulcers
- Scarlet fever
- Sore throat
- Back pain and joint pain
Don’t take belladonna medicines without your doctor’s knowledge. Also, pregnant or lactating women should never take this medicine.
5. Chamomilla: The dried flowers of the chamomile (chamomilla) plant are used in traditional and non-traditional forms of medicine for many decades. The terpenoids and flavonoids present in the chamomilla can heal various health ailments. The chamomilla is also consumed as herbal tea among people all over the world. Chamomilla essential oil is widely used in aromatherapy and cosmetic industry.
Uses: The medicines prepared from chamomilla can be used in treating various health conditions like:
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Rheumatic pain
- Soothing teething pain in babies
- Childhood irritability
- Hay fever
- Sore throat
- Enhance wound healing
- Common cold
- Skin irritations
- Nasal inflammation
- Diaper rashes
- Menstrual issues
Though homeopathy medicines are widely used to treat diseases with no side effects, it’s better to consult the doctor before you start self-treatment. You can order the above-listed homeopathic medicine online from the best online pharmacy in India and get them delivered at your doorstep.